Primary Improvement Key Focus
Our Primary Academy's philosophy is that children will only thrive and develop if they are consistently happy and safe at school.
To enable us to achieve this:
- We ensure that standards and expectations in all classrooms are high
- We employ well trained and innovative teachers who are ambitious for every pupil
- We ensure that all children are treated as individuals and looked after and taught in a way that meets their individual needs
- We embed high levels of literacy and numeracy by delivering creative and focussed lessons which children enjoy and are motivated by
- We identify the importance of regular communication and reporting to parents and carers
Primary Improvement Team
The Primary Improvement Team’s key focus is to work with all the Primary Schools in the Trust - challenging, developing and supporting leaders to ensure rapid progress and improvement is made and sustained.
'Senior leaders, with support from the Swale Academies Trust, have successfully transformed this previously underperforming school.’
Istead Rise Primary School, Ofsted report October 2018
'Governors and the Swale Academies Trust provides effective support and challenge for school leaders.’
Regis Manor Primary School, Ofsted report March 2018
'The executive headteacher and the head of school are amibitious for the school. They have worked effectively with the staff and the Trust to ensure that teaching, learning, assessment and behaviour have improved across the school.'
South Borough Primary School, Ofsted report February 2018
‘Trust support for school leaders via the primary director of education and the executive headteacher has been clearly focused and effective in securing rapid school improvement.'
Beaver Green Primary School, Ofsted report November 2017
'Exceptionally strong partnerships between the trust, the executive board, the governing body and senior leaders continue to drive improvement in all aspects of school life.’
Westlands Primary School, Ofsted report May 2015