Privacy Notice for the school workforce employed or otherwise engaged to work at Swale Academies Trust
The Data Protection Act 1998: How we use your information
We process personal data relating to those we employ to work at, or otherwise engaged to work at Swale Academies Trust. This is for employment purposes to assist in the running of the schools and/or enable individuals to be paid. The collection of this information will benefit both national and local users by:
- Improving the management of workforce data across the sector
- Enabling development of a comprehensive picture of the workforce and how it is deployed
- Informing the development of recruitment and retention policies
- Allowing better financial modelling and planning
- Enabling ethnicity and disability monitoring
- Supporting the work of the School Teachers’ Review Body
This personal data includes identifiers such as names and National Insurance numbers and characteristics such as ethnic group; employment contracts and remuneration details; qualifications and absence information.
We will not share information about you with third parties without your consent unless the law allows us to. We are required, by law, to pass on some of this personal data to:
- The Department for Education (DfE)
If you require more information about how we and/or DfE store and use your personal date please visit:
If you want to see a copy of information about you that we hold, please contact the Personnel Manager.