Swale Academies Trust is a rapidly expanding organisation with many professional development opportunities for its new and existing staff.
As an organisation, we are very proud of the role we play in driving up standards in education and care, both for now and for the future, and for helping to improve outcomes for children and learners.
In particular we welcome CVs from staff who are keen to make a positive difference to children's outcomes and who are eager to progress their career in a dynamic, forward thinking, Multi Academy Trust.
Induction and Career Development
- A mentor programmes for all newly qualified teachers
- Strong programme of in-service training
- Professional development opportunities for all teachers from newly qualified courses to the NPQH for aspiring Headteachers
We are looking for strong and visionary professionals who are:
- Committed to our vision and ethos about school improvement
- Can bring our academies to standards of excellence
- Capacity to lead
Benefits in joining as a teacher:
- Core subject retention enhancements
- Supportive network of academies; where expertise and career opportunities can be shared
- Interest free loans on bicycle purchases (Cycle2Work scheme)
- Opportunity to study MA course in Transformational Leadership with Canterbury Christ Church University and is delivered at the central Trust training centre *see Our Teaching School - Research page for more detail
- A central team of experienced professionals working in partnership
- Internal promotions within a growing family of Academy schools
- First class training and development opportunities provided within the Trust
Benefits in joining as a school:
- Long term sustainable model of high quality school improvement based on proven good practice and collaboration
- National Leaders of Education and National Support School
- Clear lines of accountability
- Child centred approach
- No one size fits all philosophy
- Celebrates the uniqueness and individuality of each school within its Trust
The Trust continue to uphold the highest standards and why we ask for such high standards of professionalism from all our people. We expect high standards from others, and challenge them to achieve, and for us to be credible, we have to set even higher standards for ourselves than we expect from others. This includes the way we present both our work and ourselves.